Typically, these vital programmes are to develop the leadership skills and capabilities for a specifically targeted group of employees in an organisation seeking to retain high potential staff and gain competitive advantage.
Programmes we have partnered with vary considerably according to the client brief, however some examples include:
- A six-month programme with 40 people to support a major Cultural Transformation (Micro Electronics)
- An eighteen-month programme with 200 people to make a significant step-change in growth mentality amongst senior managers (Financial Services)
- A nine-month programme for 72 delegates to bring consistent standards of Leadership throughout the entire European region (Consumer Products)
- A six month programme for 26 people to support the introduction of an all-important set of Corporate Values (Health, Lifestyle and Nutrition)
- A full-year programme for 5 people to develop a selected high potential group to deliver ground breaking scientific initiatives (Bio Tech)
One specific and current example is the “Emerging Leaders Programme” with an innovative biotechnology company based in Cardiff.
The five selected candidates applied for entry to the programme and were approved for inclusion by the board of directors. The programme includes:
- McQuaig Psychometric profiling exercise
- Regular and relevant Harvard Business Review articles
- Four specifically selected leadership books for reference
- Quarterly 1:1 coaching sessions
- Interim telephone coaching sessions
- Full year and quarterly personal development plans
- Team development coaching sessions
- Ownership of a specific cross-functional project
- Impact Presentation skills coaching
- 1:1 sponsorship meetings with the company Chairman
To discuss your requirements in more detail, complete your details below or call Jeff today on 07786644541.